Watch this Preview:
By Natasha Solovieff & Joy Cloutier
Get to know your Parenting Vows!
Understand Your Parenting Vows
Learn the Importance of Your Vows; and they are SO important
Identify Your Vows – what they are can be a bit sneaky
Take a Look at their Upside & Downside
Learn now to move through the downside; make parenting more fulfilling
Do you need this? If you say ‘Yes” to ANY statements below, this class will benefit you and your family:
- I am reacting strongly but nothing is changing
- I worry a lot, just can’t seem to let go of it; it’s day in and day out
- I’m always in conflict with my child these days
- I’m always in conflict with my parenting partner(s) these days
- I find myself being critical, judgmental of my child (even though it’s just in my head, it’s there)
- I find myself being critical, judgmental of my parenting partner(s)
- I’m not saying something important that I think needs to be said because…
- I’m feeling lethargic, stuck
- I just want things to change but they aren’t
- I’m ‘fixing’ things for my children, and I keep thinking I better or … bad things will happen to them
- I keep smoothing out things between my parenting partner(s) and my children
Navigate your way back into your parenting love zone. Keep yourself there. Join others who are saying:
I wasn’t even aware of my parenting vows. It explains so many things! -EL
I never thought of this but it makes so much make so much sense. I have to re-look at some things I’m doing – DL
I felt sad I didn’t know about this sooner. Maybe I can do some things differently as a grandparent, though.- BA
ENROLL BELOW NOW!
Get access to the class and lifetime, private coaching group…
$47.00 for you!
Or, sign up for our e-notes; ongoing science and wisdom that will help you navigate Momming and Dadding from your parenting love zone.