Dear Caring Parent,
I’m delighted to be a part of your exploration of your parenting experience! It’s an on-going exploration, for sure. Join me in taking a look at what it takes to love heartily while growing your child’s brilliance!
‘See’ you more through one of the exploration options below! Natasha
1. A Download and a Group:
Maybe coaching or assistance with getting more information and resources aren’t your thing right now. BUT, you’re human and you’re experiencing:
- the many new beginnings of the first year, not to mention exhaustion,
- or maybe it’s the sudden and dramatic mood shifts of the toddler years (and still exhaustion),
- or the mind bending explosion of the sort-of-independence in pre-tween years (less exhausted but different worries).
You’re thinking some easy-to-follow guidance would be nice? Click below for your free e-booklet download, and read more about the two key actions, based on attachment, your child’s meta developmental tasks for their phase of development, and the woman inside the mom! Yes, something just for you! When woven through all the ins and outs of these young years, these will assuredly unlock your child’s brilliance.
- Unlocking Your Babies Brilliance! For that first year – master brilliance activating communication and getting help when you need it.
- Unlocking Your Toddler’s Brilliance! For years 1 – 4, empower their brilliance while keeping them safe and master patience.
- Unlocking Your Pre-Tween’s Brilliance! For years 5 – 7, lean into their exponentially expanding problem solving abilities and recalibrate your parent mindset.
Want something more personal?
If you choose, you can go right on to the interactive e-booklets. Here you get to personalize, customize the two keys actions using the interactive journal prompts, checklists and spot-on additional resources about concerns commonly associated with your child’s age group.
Or, Moms can join me and others in the One-Minute Mom Cave on FB. This year’s focus is to explore simple ways to take that first step, and beyond, into calming our nervous system. Quickly. Easily. It’s called regulating. And it’s important for our well being, as well as for our children’s development. Especially in today’s parenting environment.
2. Coaching: with L.O.V.V.E. and six important questions
Parents get stuck and want some professional, informed guidance. Sometimes, parents just need someone to ‘hear me out’. When you’re saying ‘this again?’ over something that is important to you, or feeling overwhelmed and utterly uncertain, or there’s an argument that keeps going round and round, getting nowhere. The time is now!
Parenting touches everything in our lives and causes us to respond differently than we might have before parenting. Plus there’s new experiences over which we simply aren’t sure what to do. It can feel a bit lonely. It’s hard to know which way to go when things keep twirling around in our head and the quality of our child’s life seems at stake.
There are 6 important questions to ask at such times. We will step through them together. And more, if needed! This time will get you more quickly to your next steps. It’s all wrapped in the dynamic process of L.O.V.V.E., which I bring alive here and in The Dance of Parenting – finding your inner choreographer.
On my end, I hold the space for you and what you want as we move through the 6 questions. What I want is for you to feel the peace of being THAT listened to, as well as come to your authentic next steps.
Here’s a bit more about me.
How does it start?
Send me an email identifying, describing briefly what you are experiencing, briefly. We will then schedule a free 20 minute phone call.
Your FREE CALL is to review your situation and desire, plus to confirm that continuing is your best next step.
What happens after the free call?
If you decide to move into full services, we will then schedule your first full call/zoom. You’ll get to move through the six steps, ending in creating an affirmation.
About what kind of parent challenges can we talk?
I help parents with:
- Worry or guilt that is spoiling the day.
- Setting up a path out of parent exhaustion. We assess for which of 4 areas of exhaustion you might be experiencing and plan out your next-steps to return to your usual self.
- Wanting to feel more confident about what you are doing with your child.
- Succeeding at some aspect of parenting, but it keeps eluding you. “How did I just do that yet again?” you might be asking.
- Pretty much anything that is affecting your parenting experience! So sometimes we’re talking about something YOU want to achieve but parenting keeps getting in the way.
Start by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, introducing yourself and letting me know what hours work best for you. You can also use this link.
Terms: Billing is determined during our free, initial call. Payments are made through PayPal. The fee is $90.00, up front, per 60 minute hour. I can offer a sliding scale if needed. If you wish to pay for four (the average used), it is $299.00 upfront.
“I was so confused. I hate being confused when it ,comes to family stuff. I didn’t know I had this clarity in me! What a relief. A treasure.” Sarah T
“I knew when I hit on what the issue really has been about – I felt so relaxed. And such different solutions came to me! I was nervous doing this but honestly, being mom-heard really is, well, different. Natasha made me feel strong!” Olivia N
“There were 3 things, very important things, I’d never have thought of for my postpartum time. Talking them through with my husband, as you suggested, was so valuable. Thanks, Natasha!