Dear Caring Parent,
I’m delighted to be a part of your exploration of your parenting experience! It’s an on-going exploration, for sure. Join me in taking a look at what it takes to love heartily while growing your child’s brilliance!
‘See’ you more through one of the exploration options below! Natasha
1. A Download and a Group:
Maybe coaching or assistance with getting more information and resources aren’t your thing right now. BUT, you’re human and you’re experiencing:
- the many new beginnings of the first year, not to mention exhaustion,
- or maybe it’s the flip-the-moment mood shifts of the toddler years (and still exhaustion),
- or the mind bending explosion of the sort-of-independence of the pre-tween years (and less exhausted but different worries).
You’re thinking some easy-to-follow guidance would be nice? Click below for your free e-booklet download, and read more about the two key actions, based on attachment, your child’s meta developmental tasks for their phase of development, and the woman inside the mom! Yes, something just for you! When woven through all the ins and outs of these young years, these will assuredly unlock your child’s brilliance.
- Unlocking Your Babies Brilliance! For that first year – master brilliance activating communication and getting help when you need it.
- Unlocking Your Toddler’s Brilliance! For years 1 – 4, empower their brilliance while keeping them safe and master patience.
- Unlocking Your Pre-Tween’s Brilliance! For years 5 – 7, lean into their exponentially expanding problem solving abilities and recalibrate your parent mindset.
Want something more personal?
If you choose, you can go right on to the interactive e-booklets, in which you get to personalize the two keys actions using the interactive journal prompts, checklists and spot-on additional resources about common concerns associated with your child’s age group.
Or, Moms can join me and others in the One-Minute Mom Cave on FB. This year’s focus is to explore simple ways to take that first step, and beyond, into calming our nervous system. Quickly. Easily. It’s called regulating. And it’s important for our well being, as well as for our children’s development. Especially in today’s parenting environment.
2. Coaching: with L.O.V.V.E. and six important questions
Parents get stuck. Or sometimes want some professional, informed guidance. Sometimes, parents just need someone to ‘hear me out’. When you’re saying ‘this again?’ over something that is important to you, or feeling overwhelmed and utterly uncertain, it’s a good time to heard out. The time is now.
Parenting touches everything in our lives and causes us to respond differently than we might have before parenting. Plus there’s new experiences over which we simply aren’t sure what to do. It can feel a bit lonely. It’s hard to know which way to go when things keep twirling around in our head and the quality of our child’s life seems at stake.
There are 6 important questions to ask at such times. We will step through them together. And more, if needed! This time will get you more quickly to your next steps. It’s all wrapped in the dynamic process of L.O.V.V.E., which I bring alive here and in The Dance of Parenting – finding your inner choreographer.
On my end, I hold the space for you and what you want as we move through the 6 questions. What I want is for you to feel the peace of being THAT listened to, as well as come to your authentic next steps.
Here’s a bit more about me.
How does it start?
Send me an email identifying, describing briefly what you are experiencing, briefly. We will then schedule a free 20 minute phone call.
Your FREE CALL is to review your situation and desire, plus to confirm that continuing is your best next step.
What happens after the free call?
If you decide to move into full services, we will then schedule your first full call/zoom. You’ll get to move through the six steps, ending in creating an affirmation. The fee is $90.00, up front, per 60 minute hour. I can offer a sliding scale if needed. If you wish to pay for four (the average used), it is $299.00 upfront.
About what kind of parent challenges can we talk?
I help parents with:
- Establishing a Postpartum plan that covers 6 areas of life. I send you the questionnaire and we discuss either together or after you have answered the questions.
- Worry or guilt that is spoiling your day.
- Setting up a path out of parent exhaustion. We assess for which of 4 areas of exhaustion you might be experiencing and plan out your next-steps to return to your usual self.
- Wanting to feel more confident about what you are doing with your child.
- Succeeding at some aspect of parenting that you think would be good but it keeps eluding you. “How did I just do that yet again?” you might be asking.
- Pretty much anything that is affecting your parenting experience! So sometimes we’re talking about something YOU want to achieve but parenting keeps conflicting.
Start by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org introducing yourself and letting me know what hours work best for you. You can also use this link.
Terms: Billing is determined during our free, initial call. Payments are made through PayPal.
“I was so confused. I hate being confused when it comes to family stuff. I didn’t know I had this clarity in me! What a relief. A treasure.” Sarah T
“I knew when I hit on what the issue really has been about – I felt so relaxed. And such different solutions came to me! I was nervous doing this but honestly, being mom-heard really is, well, different. Natasha made me feel strong!” Olivia N
“There were 3 things, very important things, I’d never have thought of for my postpartum time. Talking them through with my husband, as you suggested, was so valuable. Thanks, Natasha!
3. Researching: Best Options or How to Proceed:
Sometimes you are just too busy or too overwhelmed to explore a question you have about your child’s health, child development, resources or best option for resolving some family dilemma. I’ll get you started!
The goal of this kind of researching is to explore topics and open options for next steps.
What types of research can we help you explore?
My research focus is on reviewing relevant articles and research as well as providers and other resources. I’ll even talk to them to make sure their perspective aligns with what you want. I also include advise on next steps plus things to consider when speaking to anyone during your follow-up.
I can help you with researching topics around your child’s diagnosis, your questions about specific parenting challenges like a poorly sleeping child or concerns you have about autism. Allergies, learning problems, sports injuries, to home school or not are examples of other topics. You lead with your question and I find helpful information and resources.
Start by sending an email using the Contact Me link. Include the topic over which you are trying to gain clarity. We will clarify your needs and priorities by phone, zoom or email, discuss your timeline and the estimated time required to get your info.
I LOVE looking things up, scoping out info, and sussing it out according to your priorities.
Terms: $30.00 per hour with the estimated time billed. You pay half upfront and the remainder, if there is any, at the end.
“It would have taken me HOURS to get the information, links to resources, and comparisons you got me. You had it done in 2! And it was great. Thank you, I feel giddy with relief!” MG – mom
“Wow. Thanks for that app info – I’ve never heard of it. Downloaded and already have met another mom. And thanks for the reassurance that I’m not alone.” TK, mom
“Thanks for laying out the schedule of these shots for me. And those things to consider – so helpful. You answered all my concerns. Now I know what I’m talking about at least.” MR, dad